I know from talking to my best email friend, Jemma, that you are an inspriational, strong, and adored man. I also think you are pretty handome myself! ;)
Please know that you and your family are in my daily thoughts and prayers.
I dont know you, but I know several members of your family, and they are the strongest testiment to any man, a strong, faithful, close, loving family. You should be proud.
Rhonda and family I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. He was a great man and truly will be missed. I am glad he can finally go home to be with God. You all are like a second family to me, please let me know if you need anything. I love you guys Chrissy Staedtler
Rhonda and family: I am so sorry for your loss. You are such a wonderful and strong woman with a big heart. Your father must have been a wonderful man to raise such a great daughter. I never got the honor to meet your dad but I know from the words you spoke of him that he is a great man and has now went to be with God. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this hard time. If you need anything please let me kow. Curtis, Michelle, Sierra, and Bryan Cox
I am thankful that I was able to meet your dear father at the Relay For Life last May. I wanted it to be inspirational to him during this battle he fought so bravely. It meant a great deal to me that you shared so many stories of your father with me, and that you listened as I shared some stories of my dear father with you. We both had incredible fathers who touched this world with their wisdom, guidance, and love.
I know you are grieving deeply because you loved your father so deeply.
From everything I read and all that I hear, this was a pretty special man. Though selfishly it hurts when our loved ones leave us, what a time of celebration knowing he is now in the pressence of Jesus! And pain free! I am praying for your family and look forward to seeing you back at Cowden.
My heart goes out to the family -- we are the ones that are saddened -- but we know there is a glorious reunion going on in heaven today! We have come to know Robert through his presense at so many family get togethers and we will miss him as well. God Bless you all and may he sustain you in your loss. Sincerely, Walter and Karen Russell
12 comments:
Adam, Janiece, Enoch, Eleesia, and Essa Struble
Keith, Rhonda, and Jonna Blankenship
We love you! Ben, Jemma, Aybrin and Asher
Happy Anniversary!
I know from talking to my best email friend, Jemma, that you are an inspriational, strong, and adored man. I also think you are pretty handome myself! ;)
Please know that you and your family are in my daily thoughts and prayers.
I dont know you, but I know several members of your family, and they are the strongest testiment to any man, a strong, faithful, close, loving family. You should be proud.
Michelle, Brian, Emily and Eli Baldwin
Happy Anniversary!
Hope you are having a great day. God Bless & Keep You!
Wayland & Keisa Billings
Rhonda and family,
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.
Julie Valdez
Rhonda and family
I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. He was a great man and truly will be missed. I am glad he can finally go home to be with God. You all are like a second family to me, please let me know if you need anything.
I love you guys
Chrissy Staedtler
Rhonda and family:
I am so sorry for your loss. You are such a wonderful and strong woman with a big heart. Your father must have been a wonderful man to raise such a great daughter. I never got the honor to meet your dad but I know from the words you spoke of him that he is a great man and has now went to be with God. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this hard time. If you need anything please let me kow.
Curtis, Michelle, Sierra, and Bryan Cox
Dear Rhonda and family,
I am thankful that I was able to meet your dear father at the Relay For Life last May. I wanted it to be inspirational to him during this battle he fought so bravely. It meant a great deal to me that you shared so many stories of your father with me, and that you listened as I shared some stories of my dear father with you. We both had incredible fathers who touched this world with their wisdom, guidance, and love.
I know you are grieving deeply because you loved your father so deeply.
Your Cowden family is here any time you need us.
Love, Nancy Fast
Rhonda,
From everything I read and all that I hear, this was a pretty special man. Though selfishly it hurts when our loved ones leave us, what a time of celebration knowing he is now in the pressence of Jesus! And pain free! I am praying for your family and look forward to seeing you back at Cowden.
Scott Morrison
My heart goes out to the family -- we are the ones that are saddened -- but we know there is a glorious reunion going on in heaven today! We have come to know Robert through his presense at so many family get togethers and we will miss him as well. God Bless you all and may he sustain you in your loss. Sincerely, Walter and Karen Russell
i loved him so much... tho im tryin to get over it i have a hole in my heart.... i keep prayin but the tears keep fallin
-Jonna
Post a Comment